About the CDsShotgun Tantra is a 2-CD set in which Dr. Hyatt presents effective Tantric methods by which you can change your self and your life! Each CD includes powerful and practical techniques which can be used alone or with a partner.
The first CD includes:
- Introduction - Tantra & Anxiety - Tantra vs. Sex Magick
- Psychologists - Physiology & Stress - Exercise 1: Pelvic Thrusting
- Sex, Repression & Children - How Can Tantra Help Me?
- Exercise 2: Pelvic Drop - Post Pelvic Rage
- Exercise 3: Anal Flexing - Exercise 4: Counting - Closing Comment
The second CD includes:
- Review of Exercise 3 - Orgasmic Release - The Shadow
- Review of Exercise 4 - Adjunct Exercises
- Love, Adventure & Creativity
Click here to buy the physical version
MP3Click here to buy the digital version
About the Authors
Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D., Adv. M.ED. was trained in psycho-physiology and clinical psychology. As a research scientist he has published numerous peer-reviewed articles in professional journals and was a Research Fellow at the University of Toronto and the University of Southern California. He fled the world of academia and state sponsored psychology to become an explorer of the human mind...creating such devices as the Radical Undoing Series. He is now a world-famous author of a wide variety of books, CDs, and DVDs on post-modern psychology, sex, tantra, kundalini and mysticism...and an advocate of brain exploration.