About the Book
In the most of the world, psychopaths have gotten a bad rap. That, of course, is quite understandable since almost all of the world's religious and social philosophies have little use for the individual except as a tool to be placed in service to their notion of something else: 'God,' or the 'collective,' or the 'higher good' or some other equally undefinable term. Only rarely, such as in Zen; in Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism; in some aspects of Tibetan Buddhism and Hinduism; and in some schools of Existentialism, is the individual considered primal. Here, finally, is a book which celebrates, encourages and educates the best part of ourselves --- The Psychopath.
This second revised edition includes over 100 pages of new 'workbook' material including exercises, 'tests' and techniques.
Click here to buy this item now
If You Liked This, You Might Like...
- The You Meditation by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. et al.
- Radical Undoing Vol 1 by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. et al.
- Energized Hypnosis by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. and Calvin Iwema, M.A.
- The Psychopath's Lullaby by Crag Jensen & the Zehm Aloim Orchestra
- Techniques for Undoing Yourself Volume 2 by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. and company
- Hard Zen, Soft Heart by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. and Diana Rose Hartmann, M.A.
- Monsters & Magical Sticks by Steven Heller, Ph.D. and Terry Steele
- The Psychopath's Notebook by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.
- Rebels & Devils by edited by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. with contributions by Antero Alli, S. Jason Black, William S. Burroughs, Peter J. Carroll, Aleister Crowley, Phil Hine, Joseph Matheny, Israel Regardie, Jack Parsons and many others
- To Lie is Human by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.
- Undoing Yourself With Energized Meditation by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.
'Do not take anything in this book literally! Wait, on second thought, take it all literally!'
-- Joseph Matheny, author of Ong's Hat the Beginning and Game Over?
'Be warned! This book not only bites, it will chew off your fingers and claw out your eyeballs.'
-- Phil Hine, author of Condensed Chaos
'Inspires both insight and paranoia. Provides useful techniques and reveals what techniques others may be using on you.'
-- Doug Grant
'Close to the top of our index of prohibited books.'
-- Peter Carroll, author of PsyberMagick
About the Author
Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D., Adv. M.ED. was trained in psycho-physiology and clinical psychology. As a research scientist he has published numerous peer-reviewed articles in professional journals and was a Research Fellow at the University of Toronto and the University of Southern California. He fled the world of academia and state sponsored psychology to become an explorer of the human mind...creating such devices as the Radical Undoing Series. He is now a world-famous author of a wide variety of books, CDs, and DVDs on post-modern psychology, sex, tantra, kundalini and mysticism...and an advocate of brain exploration.