About the Book
Most of us live our whole lives either in the past or in the world of future expectations. We become the puppets of automatic reactions created by past experience, and while we continue to hope and dream of a better future, somehow we end up in the same old muddle.
Yet life becomes an endless meditation when we make a conscious decision to live in the present. Every act becomes a reality.
Hard Zen, Soft Heart teaches you how to acknowledge and change styles of reactive behavior which are no longer useful so you can live in the endless meditation of the present.
This Is The Afterlife. So What Are You Waiting For?"
Click here to buy this item now
If You Liked This, You Might Like...
- The You Meditation by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. et al.
- Radical Undoing Vol 1 by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. et al.
- Energized Hypnosis by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. and Calvin Iwema, M.A.
- The Psychopath's Lullaby by Crag Jensen & the Zehm Aloim Orchestra
- Techniques for Undoing Yourself Volume 2 by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. and company
- Monsters & Magical Sticks by Steven Heller, Ph.D. and Terry Steele
- The Psychopath's Notebook by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.
- Rebels & Devils by edited by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D. with contributions by Antero Alli, S. Jason Black, William S. Burroughs, Peter J. Carroll, Aleister Crowley, Phil Hine, Joseph Matheny, Israel Regardie, Jack Parsons and many others
- To Lie is Human by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.
- Undoing Yourself With Energized Meditation by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.
About the Author
Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D., Adv. M.ED. was trained in psycho-physiology and clinical psychology. As a research scientist he has published numerous peer-reviewed articles in professional journals and was a Research Fellow at the University of Toronto and the University of Southern California. He fled the world of academia and state sponsored psychology to become an explorer of the human mind...creating such devices as the Radical Undoing Series. He is now a world-famous author of a wide variety of books, CDs, and DVDs on post-modern psychology, sex, tantra, kundalini and mysticism...and an advocate of brain exploration.
Diana Rose Hartmann, MA, is an artist, author, and editorial consultant. In addition to being a student of Ancient Mysteries and Secret Societies, she has won awards for her short fiction and has designed several computer games.